Re: sawfish development tools

Scott Scriven <sawfish-list toykeeper net> writes:
>   - Most of sawfish-svn's files are in branches/ or tags/ .  This
>     would need to be fixed for a "final" conversion because,
>     while copies are cheap in svn, they don't work the same way
>     elsewhere.

Indeed.  Subversion branches and tags, which live in the file
namespace, need to be converted to Git branches and tags, which don't.
Since Sawfish uses the well-established trunk, branches, tags
convention, conversion can be accomplished simply with the -s
option to git-svn clone.

>      178.3 MiB of history (git)

This is completely wrong because you did not use -s.  My Git repo
contains a complete svn clone plus my stuff, and the .git directory is
23 MiB.

--
	Timo Korvola		<URL:http://www.iki.fi/tkorvola>