Re: Window crosshair for task-switching?

Janek Kozicki wrote:
Rafal Kolanski said:     (by the date of Thu, 12 Jun 2008 13:58:44 +1000)

Essentially, when I run multiple gnome-terminals borderless I can't really tell them apart during alt-tabbing.

you can check an option in sawfish-ui so that the cycle list will be
placed on the center of currently selected window. By this way cycle
list will jump madly over the screen, instead of being placed on the
screen center.

This sounds very promising, but looking through my sawfish-ui configurator I can't seem to find it. Any clues?

Rafal Kolanski.