Re: Release 1.3.4 coming in one/two weeks! SVN access for YOU. Decisions, decisions!

Christopher Bratusek said:     (by the date of Wed, 23 Jul 2008 22:48:51 +0200)

> > 2. SVN access for YOU, write access to repository:
>
> I just did it. Dunno if I'll do much but perhaps it might come in handy.

I received email asking for confirmation, and have just confirmed.
Now we will see how long it takes.

Thanks for voting (to all who already voted ;). We will add-up all
votes around the time when 1.3.4 gets released.

The rest of you: vote! NOW