Re: Changing window title font

On Thu, Jan 10, 2008 at 09:48:35AM +0100, Andrea Vettorello wrote:
> On Jan 9, 2008 6:59 PM, Kieran McGivern <kmcgivern googlemail com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > How do I modify the size and font of window title via the .sawfishrc file?

You do that by running "Customization" GUI and picking up fonts
there.

> FWIK, with ~/.sawfishrc file you can change the default-font and the
> current theme could use it on the title bar with, using
>
> (custom-set-typed-variable (quote default-font) (quote
> "font-description") (quote font))

The above will write to ~/.sawfish/custom things lines of that sort:

;; sawfish user customization -- do not edit by hand!
(custom-set-typed-variable (quote default-font) (quote ("Pango" .
"Bitstream Charter Bold Italic 14")) (quote font))
(custom-set-typed-variable (quote CoolClean:font) (quote ("Pango" .
"Century Schoolbook L, Bold Italic 14")) (quote font))

That "Pango" string may show up if you are using sawfish compiled
from the current source and not long time ago obsolete "releases".

    Michal