Re: Title changes and titlebar updates

Harald van D$(D)F(Bk <truedfx gentoo org> writes:
> So to avoid breaking a probably substantial portion of existing themes,
> should sawfish do something like attached?

I am not sure.  Perhaps temporarily, until themes have had a decent
change to get fixed.

> It's ugly, and it's a hack,

It is also broken.  The final clause of the cond should be (t ...),
not ((t) ...) which tries to call the value of t as a function.

Also, although curiously not an error in rep, = should not be used to
compare anything but numbers (in other lisps it is an error).  For
symbols eq is the natural choice.  And you don't need progn inside cond,
the branches are expression sequences anyway.

I cleaned up this patch and added it to the utf-8-names-fix branch
at http://www.iki.fi/tkorvola/sawfish.git.  So far nothing has broken
horribly and the Crux titlebars seem to get updated better.

--
	Timo Korvola		<URL:http://www.iki.fi/tkorvola>