Re: [SPAM] Re: getting most out of debugging sawfish (need debian packaging help)

Am Donnerstag, den 18.12.2008, 20:00 +0100 schrieb Rodrigo Gallardo:
On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 07:16:12PM +0100, Christopher Bratusek wrote:
> Hi Rodrigo,
>
> while we're already at it: debian still does not shipp the new librep
> 0.17.2 and rep-gtk 0.18.3 ...

Not happening soon. Lenny is in freeze for release, so no new versions
of anything, unless they are the *only* way to solve a major issue.

Yes, I know it's a pain, we all in Debian do. But we need to release,
so ...

... also not in SID or SCUD ? (I just heared that "experimental" is called SCUD -> is that true)

> Can you ask Christian for overtaking the
> package?
> Even if you don't overtake the package, you are free to add debian/
> subdirectories to all three. (librep, rep-gtk and sawfish).

I'll see what I can do about this.

O.K.

Note: I just dropped rep.m4. I'll send a more informative mail to the list in some minutes.