update about 1.3.4

Hi,

I'm sorry for the delay with release, but currently I have some
important work at the university. If not sooner - I'll be able to
make that release around 28.August (next week).

We will see if all the patches will get more reviews from more
people, if not - then they can wait for 1.3.5. And nothing prevents
us from making 1.3.5 several weeks afterwards.

I keep fingers crossed for Scott and his tabs, but if you will not
make it for 1.3.4, then it will be for 1.3.5 - no worries :)

best regards