Re: Window prop list & prop del && Focus policy improvement

Janek Kozicki <janek_listy wp pl> writes:
> Thanks, I just prepared a release candidate 1.3.4-rc1 with this patch
> applied. So I hope that Teika will submit another patch that will
> address your concerns.

Actually, I have the renaming patch at hand.  I just committed it to
trunk.  There is still the property handler issue.  I'll try to have a
look at that later.  Anyway, it only affects keymaps and that is now
documented.

--
	Timo Korvola		<URL:http://www.iki.fi/tkorvola>