1.3.1+<debian patches>

Luis Rodrigo Gallardo Cruz said:     (by the date of Wed, 31 Oct 2007 13:15:41 -0600)

> Ups. Sorry about that. It's made against 1.3.1+<debian patches>

I'm still around, just a bit busy now.

I'll make release 1.3.2 around january 2008, then we will look
through all the sumitted to wiki patches and apply those that have
good positive votes.

Luis, did you submit to wiki all those <debian patches>? Would be
nice if you do. Alternatively on january I'll just pick them from
debian package and apply them to SVN....

best regards