Re: Sawfish on 64bit platforms

Hi.

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 01:16:45 -0400,
	Eli Barzilay <eli barzilay org> said:

> There is an obvious bug in "wm-spec.jl".  Obvious, yet took me some
> time, so I'm writing here so there's at least a record of this, and
> maybe someone will hack a solution.
>
> The problem is that the file is using `#xffffffff' in several places,
> which doesn't work on 64 bit platforms.  This shows up later as a
>
>   *** Bad argument: #<subr make-vector>, 73786976294838206464, 1

I believe the problem had already been fixed in the main repository by
the following patch.  I'm using sawfish on FreeBSD-amd64 without
problems.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/sawfish-list/2003-October/msg00045.html

Am I missing something?
--
Yoshiaki Kasahara
Research Institute for Information Technology, Kyushu University