Re: more documentation, v.0.12

sand said:     (by the date of Wed, 18 Jul 2007 11:43:16 -0700)

> > Hi, I just got access to SVN repository on gnome.org. I wanted to download
> > your file:
> > http://home.avvanta.com/~sand/sawfish/v0.12/sawmill.texi
> >
> > But I got 404 instead. Should I pick 0.11, or you will fix the problem
> > with 0.12 ?
> > -- Janek Kozicki                                                         |
>
> Use 0.11.  I suspect that there's a permissions problem with the
> files, but I'm out of town through the end of July, and I can't get
> sufficient access to test or fix it.  I'll do that when I get back.

ok. thanks. it means that we are getting quite close to release. But
I'll be again away until tuesday (sorry for that!). So I'll make the
release next week :)

Also we are working on making screenshots of all themes (over 300 !)
and to put them on wiki.