Re: [fm #59333] (news-admins) Submission report - sawfish update

Request Tracker said:     (by the date of Thu, 12 Jul 2007 05:48:02 -0700 (PDT))

> The following notes are in response to your recent freshmeat.net submission:
>
> - The email address field is for email addresses, not Web sites.

Alternatively there is an option to put there back the original
author (even though he doesn't want to be involved anymore):

John Harper  jsh at unfactored dot org

The point is, that *I* cannot claim to be an author. Either the
community (new maintainers in fact), or original author...