Re: reviving sawfish development - conclusion

Janek Kozicki <janek_listy wp pl> writes:
> I submitted in 'Author' following information:
>
>   'John Harper (retired), new maintainer: Janek Kozicki'
>
> But the freshmeat team insists that a single person should be there
> with a working email address. And so they have put me, for now.

The Freshmeat team thinks that a software project cannot have more
than one author?  Certainly an interesting point of view.  They would
appear to be a bit more flexible than that though.  See, e.g.,
<URL:http://freshmeat.net/projects/emacs> and
<URL:http://freshmeat.net/projects/gcc>.  Should we perhaps mimic one
of these approaches?

--