Re: more documentation

Janek Kozicki wrote:
I see that you are generating the various formats from single source
file. I think that it would be nice to have this documentation on the
wiki... it means another format - a format that uses mediawiki syntax.

How do you think - is it difficult to convert? A manual conversion
would be a waste of time in case of new release (maybe a set of
simple regex expressions will do)? Or maybe providing simply link on
the wiki should be enough?

Better just link to it from the wiki.

If we put the content itself on the wiki and it is edited and
improved, we'd have to convert it back to texinfo from mediawiki
in order to create a GNU info manual. I don't think it's worth the
trouble.

--
"If things don't sound evil enough on their
own I like to toss in a Bu-wha-ha-ha-ha"