menu focus, iconified windows

I was wondering, is it possible to focus the window operations menu to the
current window rather than the cursor? In addition, it would be great if
I could focus the root-menu at 0,0 rather than the cursor.

Also, does anyone have a lisp function (or know of an easy way) to cycle
only iconfied windows
(currently I have it include both iconifed and non-iconified windows, but
it would be nice if I could bind it to a different action)

Thanks in advance if anyone knows.

Regards,
Tim