Re: Needs info related iphone app to connection with rygel.

Now we want to try the same with DLNA client which is on iPhone. We
installed iMediaPlayer on iPhone and we are unable to see media files
which are on rygel.

If you can provide a packet capture as described in
https://live.gnome.org/Rygel/tcpdump we might be able to get
iMediaPlayer to work.

Can you please help us ,which DLNA player on iPhone should be
installed to connect to Rygel?

Unfortunately many iOS clients make the mistake of searching for
explicit versions. You might have some success by adding "Darwin" to the
force-downgrade-for section in your rygel.conf.

Someone suggested an working iOS client on this list some time ago, so
maybe check the archives at https://mail.gnome.org/archives/rygel-list/