Re: ps3 issues

> > Yes, it works. It has problems when streaming HD video. I am trying to
> > find out why it cannot cope with it but I don't now how to do it.
> > Executing the same pipeline (as in the file attached) locally, it can
> > transcode a whole media file in 2/3 of the file duration, but, when
> > streaming, the opposite happens and playback stalls every once in a
> > while. Do you have any clue about this?
>
>    That happens to me as well but I thought that was because both the
> original stream and the transcoded stream are going throw the wifi. It

Is that the current behaviour? Why is it so?

> could be that the bitrate is not fast enough for HD? Could you try

I don't understand why you think like this. As I told you, it is the
pipeline that doesn't perform well enough to do realtime transcoding. In
fact, changing the bitrate to 1Mb/s made it work. I think we should
investigate what is the bottleneck, because I managed to do the realtime
transcoding (even much faster) with the script I attached in the
previous email.

--
Henrique Ferreiro García <henrique ferreiro gmail com>