Re: Rust+GNOME Hackfest Autumn 2018

Hi Alex,

Good to hear that you'll be able to come :)
I've added you to list on the wiki.

On Wed, 2018-09-19 at 11:18 -0700, Alex Crichton wrote:
Ok I've got flights now as well, yay! I don't think I can edit the
wiki, but would someone mind adding me to the list? I'll be arriving
on the afternoon of the 15th and leaving the morning of the 18th (bit
of a tight schedule on my end, but hopefully that's plenty of time to
work out issues!)
On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 12:16 AM Sebastian Dröge via Rust-list