Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] iPod sync, then iTunes sync

iTunes does offer you to automatically sync your iPod or to manually manage your songs. If you set to automatically sync, any modifications done by Rhythmbox will be lost when using iTunes (even if it's the same song, iTunes will delete it and transfer again). If set to manually manage, songs transfered by Rhythmbox will be shown in iTunes.
Sometimes, iTunes or Rhythmbox have problems detecting your database (usually using older versions of Rhythmbox). Then you would have to re-sync all your songs (probably formating your iPod), using either Rhythmbox or iTunes. But this less frequent these days.

Alexandre Rosenfeld