Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] How do I remove an entry from the DAAP "Shared" list?

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 1:48 AM, David Ernwine <dernwine comcast net> wrote:
> Okay - this is driving me crazy (Not a drive perhaps but just a short
> putt)
>
> I've been trying to get Rhythmbox to play with my DAAP enabled
> HPMediaVault server, and have several entries now under "Shared" in RB.

> [...]

> Am I just overlooking something simple?
> I want to remove the non-working entries that I put in the "Shared"
> list.

Rhythmbox doesn't store manually added DAAP shares anywhere. Just
restarting it is enough to get rid of them. It sounds like you've
tried that, though, so maybe there's something else going on. How
exactly did you add these non-working entries?