[Rhythmbox-devel] feature request

Hi, im a big fan of rhythmbox, I'd like to request two features:

- filtering the music rhythmdb.xml for duplicate songs; if the song's
name, album, artist, song length and file size (but not necessarily
file name) are an exact match then two songs are duplicates.
- sorting by folder-path, often songs are grouped by a user in a
logical way by coping them into folders, the order is now lost in
rhythmbox.

I'm willing to help or implement myself, I'm a skilled c++ programmer,
but I wouldn't want to cross anyone or do lost of work that other
could do in minutes,
I required, please direct me to the proper source files.

Greetings,

Jan Wilmans