Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Feature request; close to tray

Right click on the tray icon and turn off Show Music Player. When you minimize
the player it will minimize to the tray. Click on the tray icon to maximize
it. I don't think there's anything like that for the close button but this
should be pretty close (as in klos not kloz ;-).

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 01:19:24 +0200, Åskar Andersson wrote