[Rhythmbox-devel] Fwd: Last.fm Recommendations Plugin

I just found I sent this message to the wrong place. Well, here it is:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alexandre < airmind gmail com>
Date: Nov 19, 2007 1:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Last.fm Recommendations Plugin
To: Piotr Gaczkowski <doomhammerng gmail com >

By popular demands, the next song is now completely random. For my tests it went really well (as far as it can go, it chooses some really strange tracks sometimes). As always, any feedback is welcomed (including those folks who couldnt even load it. Try to include more information, do you have Python installed? Could all the other python plugins load?)

http://airmindprojects.googlecode.com/files/lastfm_queue_0.3.tar.bz2

Now It saves the dynamic toggle state. I'm doing this new UI for setting how much songs to be added each time. It shouldn't take long, I'm just not sure it is really needed. The new source is coming, but might take a while.

In the meanwhile, I'll try to add Last.fm keywords to the Rhythmbox library (even if there is no GUI).

And I've done a Cover art browser, which right now only browses current covers. It could download new ones, but I depend on an ugly bug in the cover art plugin (not really a bug, since it doesn't affect the cover art plugin, but keeps my plugin from noticing it couldn't download the cover). I'll post it later if I figure a way to fix it.

Bye