[Rhythmbox-devel] Just a suggestion

Hi !

First of all I would like to say to all the programmers who work on Rhymthmbox that they are doing a nice job.

I write you this mail to suggest you to developp, if it is possible, a new fonction to this programm that would be really useful for people who diffuse music at parties, like me. This fonction would be a possibility to use a transition between two songs, a fade so.

I just send it as an idea, not really as a require but if it is one day available, it would transform my favourite player in my best and most useful player I have ever used on GNU Linux !

Thanks you all and good job for the futur.