Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Stripping characters when importing CDs

On Mon, 2007-02-19 at 22:51 +0000, Alistair Sutton wrote:
> How easy would it be to implement an option to strip special
> characters (like spaces and ! etc) from filenames when importing a CD
> into Rhythmbox?
>
> Alternatively, can I request it as a feature for the next release? ;-)

Rhythmbox supports this (using the same code as Sound-Juicer), but it
isn't exposed in the user interface. If you set the gconf key
"/apps/rhythmbox/library_strip_chars" using gconf-editor, it should
work.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
"It's times like this I wish I'd listened to my Mother."
"Why, what did she say?"