Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Tray Icon Usability & Minor Changes

On Mon, 2007-02-05 at 09:08 -0300, tom�pollak wrote:
> I stongly believe that changing songs is a much better option. Most
> people (including me) also have the volume icon in the taskbar, with
> which you can change the overall volume. And yes, changing tracks is a
> lot more common than changing the volume. Besides, most new notebooks
> also come with multimedia keys that also let you change the volume.

The ones that have volume keys also usually have Next/Previous/Play keys
too, and they work with SVN/0.9.7.90 and Gnome 2.17.

> Hmm... yes, you're right. And what about making Tab go first the the
> searchbox and then forward to the other GUI elements? Haha, perhaps
> I'm going too far with this one.. Sorry!

For the library at least, pressing Tab while the source list is focused
goes to the search box. If you press enter in the search box, it will
focus the track list.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
"Every time I look at my speedometer, I get lost!"
    -- Heisenberg's Automotive Lament