Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Better iPod Nano Playlist management?

MS> I'm new to Rhythmbox but I was very happy to see how well it
MS> worked with my iPod Nano. However, there appears to be a problem
MS> writing songs to iPod Nano playlists or getting new playlists to
MS> set right. It appears to work but when the nano is disconnected,
MS> the changes aren't made. Is this a known issue?

Mike,

I don't have an iPod so I don't use these features, but my
understanding is that full sync (including synching playlists) is
still a little ways off and is the subject of this bug:

http://bugs.gnome.org/310774

AFAIK basic read and write to and from the iPod/iTunes database works,
but that's about it.  Other devs will hopefully correct me if I'm
wrong about that.

Alex