Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox Tray Icon Usability & Minor Changes

I also use the rhythmbox volume often, sometimes I listen to songs in
alsaplayer, and don't want to lower the general volume.   I wouldn't
want that feature removed.  Changing songs seems like too important a
thing to be controlled by a scroll wheel.

But no one is asking for the feature to be removed! Just the
possibility of letting the user _choose_ if he wants to use the
scrollwheel for controlling the volume on changing songs.

By the way, another choice would be not to use the scrollweell for the
song skipping at all, but assigning some other shortcut. Something
like:

Ctrl + Left Click : Prev Song
Ctrl + Right Click: Next Song

I believe _that_ couldn't be too bad, could it?

Regards,
Tomas