Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Limit by Date Added and option to show Date Addedcolumn

On Mon, 2005-09-12 at 01:44 +0200, Ernst Persson wrote:
> this is my first real patch for rhythmbox!
> It's a patch against CVS that enables the use of the Date Added
> property in the UI.
> You can show the column, sort by it, search for it with an automatic playlist
> and limit to the most recently or oldest songs added to the library.
>
> Also changes some properties in the rhythmdb entry to glong from gulong.
> That should maybe be reverted or fixed... comments?

This has been working for me, and no-one has mentioned any problems with
it, so I've committed this to cvs with a few minor changes. Specifically
I changed the key binding for the preferences checkbox (because it was
conflicting with another checkbox) and kept the entry values as gulongs,
because that are used unsigned throughout the rest of Rhythmbox.

Thanks,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
PUBLIC NOTICE AS REQUIRED BY LAW: Any Use of This Product, in Any Manner
Whatsoever, Will Increase the Amount of Disorder in the Universe.