Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Last.fm Integration Patch #4

On Sun, Sep 18, 2005 at 09:28:13PM +1000, James Livingston wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-09-18 at 21:12 +1000, Jonathan Matthew wrote:
> > if (result == GNOME_VFS_OK)
> > 	result = gnome_vfs_seek (handle, GNOME_VFS_SEEK_END, 0);
> >
> > since that doesn't seem to do anything at all, maybe that code should
> > just be removed.
>
> That was there because I mis-remembered what the C file open-modes were.
> I was thinking that "w+" mean append, when it actually means something
> else. I'm not sure why my original vfs-ify patch worked, but somehow it
> did.

OK.  I've removed that call, and fixed a few other bugs.  One reasonably
important one was that we weren't URI-encoding '&' characters, which
was causing submission failures.  Updated file still at
http://j.kaolin.hn.org/rhythmbox/rb-audioscrobbler.c

If anyone else notices submissions queueing for no apparent reason,
please post the first few lines of the cache file
(~/.gnome2/rhythmbox/audioscrobbler.cache) (unless you think that would
incriminate you..) so we can check if there are other characters we need
to encode.

-jonathan