[Rhythmbox-devel] Musicbrainz?

I am using:

Archive: olemke core-dump info--2005
Branch:  rhythmbox--merge--0.9
http://arch.core-dump.info/archive

and I have been wondering if there was some kind
of Musicbrainz support to be found in this, or
other, branches.

I recently monkeyed around with JuK 2.1.2 (to see
how the other half lives) and it has a wonderful
feature, Guess Tag Information -> From Internet,
which is based on Musicbrainz.  This worked
marvelously and I was able to quickly tag many
untagged and mistagged files in my collection.

I saw some configuration options in the Rhythmbox
build files, but much of this seemed to have been
disabled.  Is this not ready for prime-time or am
I simply missing something?

Thanks

  Gisli