Tag writing support (was Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] playlist source burner 0.6)

Hi,

> > make distclean; ./autogen.sh --with-player=xine --enable-tag-writing;
>                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It seems some people have noticed the new --enable-tag-writing configure
flag now available in rhythmbox arch repository in the 0.9 branch.
This was committed yesterday, and you need to explicitly enable it.
This tag writing support only works with the GStreamer backend, and only
for mp3 and flac files.
It really needs testing since at the moment, I wouldn't be surprised if
it could corrupt (to the point they are unrecoverable) some files. So it
would be nice if interested and adventurous people could test it, but
don't use files you don't want to lose... (ie make backups ;)

Thanks,

Christophe