Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [patch] Show window when not visible

On Wed, 2003-09-03 at 21:57, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
[...]
> I'd suggest adding a bonobo property bag which contains info about the
> info about the current song instead of the various getter/setters.
> Moreover, you can set some kind of signal/callback system to notify
> clients of changes in the property bag data. I can help with that if you
> want. (disclamier: I'm not a bonobo expert, maybe what I'm saying
> doesn't make sense :)

Well, my knowledge of bonobo won't allow me to do the notification stuff
right now :) But I'll take a look at it, as it sounds interesting.

Feel free to write this if you want to, because I don't think I'll have
the time to do this shortly :)

Cheers,

Rached