Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] CVS 0.5.99

On Sun, 2003-10-12 at 15:51, Robert Serphillips wrote:
> I tried to cut down on the size of the attachments as much as
> possible, while still making them legible.
>
> Here is one example. I only seem to have this problem on a handful of
> albums.

Ah.  I see what happened.  Rhythmbox's old "track" sorting order worked
like this:  album, track number, artist

The new sorting algorithm for track looks like this:

artist, album, track number

But logically this new sorting algorithm makes the most sense under
"artist".  So I'll make that the new default sort column, and make the
old rb algorithm be the one you get when you click on "track":

* commited walters@rhythmbox.org--2003b/rhythmbox--mainline--0.6--patch-120

Let me know if it doesn't work for you...