Re: GNOME Notes 3.34?!?

Hi,

On Mon, 2019-09-02 at 22:18 -0300, Isaque Galdino via release-team
wrote:
I was not able to do any 3.33 release yet due to dependency issues,
until today when I finally gave up fighting my main box and created a
vm with Fedora Rawride.
I was thinking about jumping 3.34, but then I realize many good
folks, mainly translators, have pushed changes to master, so I wonder
if I still have time to release a 3.33.x version.
If that's the case, which one would it be? 3.33.92 (I guess)? Let me
know.

See the schedule at https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointThirtythree linked
from https://wiki.gnome.org/MaintainersCorner :)

Cheers (and thanks!),