Re: m4-common

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 10:03 AM, Ryan Lortie <desrt desrt ca> wrote:

Building autoconf-archive as part of jhbuild also comes with its
problems: autoconf-archive is large (~550 macros, 3MB).  I don't want to
have to install all of that unnecessary stuff into jhbuild's install
prefix (think: binary package and VM downloads).

Just commenting on this one point: as long as we have multiple webkit
versions in our dependency chain, I don't think 3MB are worth worrying
about.