Re: Code freeze break for Evolution

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 12:15 PM, Matthew Barnes <mbarnes redhat com> wrote:
It's come to my attention that the GtkAssistant widget now uses a header
bar automatically in GNOME Shell.  This breaks Evolution's account setup
assistant in various ways, since it was not designed for header bars.

Header bars are inconsistent with Evolution's look and feel anyway.  I'd
like to address this in time for the 3.12.0 release.

This will also be a UI break as well, correct?

sri

Matthew Barnes