Re: DSD on Rhythmbox

Hi,

On Thu, 2014-02-13 at 19:53 -0800, JaguarAudioDesign.com wrote:
I've been using Rhythmbox and found it to be the best player out there,
particularly because of the JACK integration.  I'm hoping you have DSD
playback capability soon.

The release-team releases GNOME, based on the releases of maintainers
for their software packages (like Rhythmbox). Hence I have no idea what
DSD is, but you can file enhancement requests for Rhythmbox under
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=rhythmbox so the
Rhythmbox maintainer(s) might be able to see them.

Thanks!
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net