Re: Revert NoDisplay changes

On 17 September 2013 09:06, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org> wrote:
Hi Cosimo,

I would like to revert some patches that went in during the 3.8 development
cycle to hide NoDisplay=true applications from the "Open With..." menus in
Nautilus [1].
This proved to be problematic in practice for applications that will only
be opened together with a file or an URI, and not alone, such as viewers,
mounters and similar tools.
The plan of action is here [2] and even though Matthias and others agreed
upon it on the bug report, I would like to get a more formal approval from
the release team before going ahead, as it's very late in the development
cycle.

Fine by me.

Yeah, fine by me too. Maybe this should be documented somewhere?

--
Javier Jardón Cabezas