Re: About the role of the Release (again)

Hello everybody, I know that this is an old thread, but unfortunately, it doesn't have a proper answer, and people still ping me about it now and then. Probably everybody is being pinged. Now that 3.10 is out the door, perhaps it's a good time to revisit it.