Re: Geoclue2 merge into Geoclue master

Em Sat, 2013-08-03 às 16:45 +0200, Luca Ferretti escreveu:
There are several packages requiring or suggesting "old"
geoclue so currently we need both.

A quick workaround for jhbuild could be rename the old one
as geoclue1 and make it a sysdep (assuming it can be
installed from distro package, it should be safe).

See http://pastebin.com/y0jXXknf

I've renamed the geoclue pkg-config file so it doesn't clash with the
old pkg-config file (or at least confuses developers into thinking they
clash, geoclue.pc vs. geoclue-1.0.pc vs. geoclue-2.0.pc).

The above patch to jhbuild looks good. Do you guys want me to push the
geoclue 1.99.x tarballs up to GNOME.org as well?

Cheers