Re: Tracker tarball depending on GStreamer 1.0

On 11/21/2012 10:50 AM, Javier Jardón wrote:
Hi Martyn,

Currently tracker master depends on GStreamer 1.0, but the latest
tarball available still depends in GStreamer 0.10.
Is there any chance to have a new tarball with the new dependecy?

This can make possible a GNOME 3.7.2 release without building Gstreamer
0.10 at all.

Just ask If you need any help to create the tarball

I will try to do this tonight.

I was going to do a new release of 0.15.0 with the new libgrss and gstreamer deps. There might be other things in master not on the stable branches, but there isn't much. I have to check...

I was in two minds about adding the gstreamer work to the stable branch because it really uses new code and the current stuff is pretty solid.

Would a 0.15.x (unstable) release be problematic - are you looking for a stable release?

It shouldn't take long.

Thanks for kicking me  ;)

--
Regards,