Re: Tankless electrical geyser

Dear Friend,

Glad to know that you are on the market for electric geysers.

This is Vicky from Genrui Tech In( China), we specilaize in instant geysers over 10years.  Recently, we designed a new tankless electric machine, hope to find a way to cooperate with you.

Firstly, please see the pic of appearance, it's classic white, extremely suitable for your local market.

Secondly, the material of heating element is Ni 80, the best element is used by Stiebel Eltron.

Thirdly, the power is 6kw/7kw/8kw with constant temperature and power setting types.

Last but not the least, they are with competitive price and high quality.

More info will be provided if needed, email me or call me directly, Thank you!

Kindest Regards

Sincerely

Vicky

Shenzhen Genrui Tec Co., Ltd

Add: Flooring 4,Yuxin Building, Chaguang Industry Park,Nanshan, Shenzhen,China

Tel:0086 755 3331 6666  Fax:0086 755 26736161  Cell:0086 139 2288 4657

Msn: vickyysf hotmail com  Website: www.genrui.cc Skype: genrui.010

JPEG image