Re: wacom: Use libwacom to get tablets metadata

On Mon, 2011-12-12 at 21:21 +0100, Frederic Peters wrote:
> Hello Bastien,
>
> > commit 51fcca32ae0198940a2e63d5cbd1f2e0ded0c9cb
> > Author: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
> > Date:   Fri Dec 9 02:54:55 2011 +0000
> >
> >    wacom: Use libwacom to get tablets metadata
>
> This is a new dependency, unknown to jhbuild at the moment, and a
> quick search on Google only gave me pointers to rpm packages.
>
> Could you classify it in one of the levels proposed in that email:
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2011-May/msg00428.html
> and provide the informations necessary for jhbuild (tarball/repository
> location mostly).

Given that the sole reason for the library existing is to enhance the
Wacom panel, 3rd level.

There's no tarball releases as of yet. Peter needs to finish working on
multi-touch before we can setup a proper repo for libwacom, and he can
review all the code. Then we'll do a release, very likely on
freedesktop.org.

For now, it's built from git.