GNOME Journal Interview Opportunity

Hello Release Team!

With the upcoming decision around GNOME 3.0, I thought an interview with Release Team members might make a great article for GNOME Journal.  The interview would be done via email and include topics such as what is the release team, how the team works, how decisions are made and what the process for the GNOME 3.0 decision is.

The interview could be done with multiple team members.  I would like to include the interview in Issue 18, with the article being done by Nov. 30th to be published on Dec. 15th.

Is anyone interested in being interviewed?  If you have questions please let me know.

Thanks!

Paul