Re: Problem with committing to gnome-screensaver

Vincent Untz wrote:

> > Is it now admitted that maintainers of core GNOME modules can freely
> > choose their VCS? Is it a discussion/decision I missed somewhere?
> >
> > Is the release-team totally aware of this move? What is the plan
> > regarding i18n?
>
> Don't know about the other release team members, but I wasn't aware of
> this.

I wasn't aware; actually I asked Owen just today about gnome-shell
commit messages to svn-commits-list@ and he said he wanted to improve
them; it was fine for me considering gnome-shell as a testing ground
for the unannounced and undecided (but inevitable) git migration.

Pretty please, this is sensible ground, this is not the place to fuck
up things not communicating.

Cheers,
        Frederic