Re: [Fwd: Scheduling the Bugzilla Upgrade]

Am Freitag, den 07.08.2009, 16:33 -0700 schrieb Max Kanat-Alexander:
> 	Hey there, release-team! Below you'll find two emails--one where I
> propose a schedule for the upcoming release, and then another where I
> give a bit more rationale for why I want to schedule it at that time.

I see only one email. :-)

> 	Is this schedule okay with you?

No releases, so I don't see any reason to postpone.
Another r-t member comment welcome.
(After that we should announce on devel-announce, gnome-infrastructure,
gnome-bugsquad and probably planet gnome.)

andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed