Re: Time for a new meeting :-)

Karsten: doesn't care as long as it's not in the morning
Andre, Vincent: doesn't care
Lucas: 12:00 UTC
Fred, Olav, Kjartan: 18:00 UTC

Sounds like we're going for 18:00 UTC. Sorry Lucas :/
Hopefully, the meeting won't be too long.

Here's an agenda draft:

  - Follow-up on previous action items
  - Answer any questions Lucas might have
  - archive:// gvfs backend
  - Make assignments for 2.22.x and 2.23.x releases.
  - If Ross can join, discussion about a mobile release set.
  - Start getting volunteers for the 2.24 release notes (or how to make
    release notes actually happen on time)
  - Short freeze for documentation? (see the mail I sent a few days ago
    to gnome-i18n, gnome-doc-list)

Feel free to add/edit/remove items.