Re: Pre announcing release notes to the press

I can have a vmware image done very easily, just building from the gnome
devel kit.  I do have a problem with the livecd right now, unionfs
related.  Not sure I will have time to sort that out this week, but
frankly the vmware image is by far the most popular.

--Ken