Re: [Fwd: libgnomeui r5558 - in trunk: . file-chooser]

On Fri, 2008-03-07 at 08:48 +0100, Kjartan Maraas wrote:

> I guess we should ask for a freeze break for this too. Should I revert
> the change for now, or just wait to see if we get approval?

Uh oh.  Sorry, I thought that all my changes were going into
gtk+, and were thus somewhat outside the scope of the release team ;)
Indeed, this is in libgnomeui and I should have requested permission.

This is a bugfix for a rather pesky race condition.  When you hit it,
the file chooser won't get any icons (this seems to be a problem
particularly with multi-threaded programs, like OpenOffice.org).

Today is the last day of the file chooser bug week --- I don't think
there will be any further patches for libgnomeui, but there *is* a
chance of one or two appearing... I'll mail the release team if this
happens.

  Federico